Church Lane, Ellisfield, RG25 2QR
The hall was built in 1920 as a ‘memorial’ to the ten men of Ellisfield who died in the First World War (WW1). It also commemorates one loss from the Second World War (WW2)
It is managed today by a Trust Committee headed by Ray Reed, as Chairman.
The hall is versatile and has been used for numerous events, including meetings, lectures, Christmas parties, wedding receptions, buffets, cooking demonstrations, village shows, family gatherings and yoga classes.
The hall accommodates 80 people sitting in ‘theatre style’ or there are 10 tables which can be set up for 80, leaving room for dancing.
- Main hall measuring 36’ x 18’ with fire certificate and disabled access
- Double doors out to the lawn behind
- Raised stage with curtains and spotlights
- Curtained off ‘buffet area’ measuring 18’ x 8’ with a 15’ galley kitchen
- Washrooms, male, female and unisex disabled
- Kitchen equipped with 2 sinks, fridge, water boiler, kettle, electric cooker, microwave, crockery, glasses and cutlery for 50 people.